Today the Paralympics concludes. It is our final day praying together. Thank you for praying for Japan over these 30 days of the Games. The church in Japan is grateful for you standing with them as they pray for revival in their nation.
- Pray that the Closing Ceremony may honor the courage and achievements of those who have been part of the Paralympic Games.
- Pray for the volunteers and staff who will be serving during the Closing Ceremony. May God renew their strength and give them grace for their work.
- Pray for the Paralympian athletes who suffered loss, injury, or frustration during the Games. May they find comfort and hope to move forward, especially in the Lord.
- Pray for both the Olympics and Paralympic Games in Paris 2024 and for the preparation of the churches there.
The Work of Harvest
Over the 30 days of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, we have prayed for God’s work of salvation and grace across the nation of Japan. Thank you so much for your precious prayers of faith!
- If we believe that God hears our prayers and that he is answering them even now for his glory, we must faithfully prepare for the work of harvest. Pray that churches and Christians will be ready to joyfully give their hearts and attention to new seekers and help lead them to Christ.
- As we pray for renewal, believers may desire a deeper relationship with God, to study the Word more, or need help with patterns of sin or struggles in daily life. Pray for mature Christians and church leaders to help guide believers closer to Jesus.
We wait upon God our Savior with faith and eager expectation!